My latest video
Here's a beautiful story about "How a Llama saved the day." A lama gives a warning, and the man listens, together the save many people!
Enjoy and share!
My friendship with storytelling began early on in life.
Lost and Found
Reading upside down
At three, I disappeared from my mom's sight. Feverishly she looked for me in the supermarket. After all exit doors had been closed, my mother found me behind a clothing rack full of dresses. I had found a pleasant hiding spot where I could read aloud a book. What can I say? I have always enjoyed a good book! Even though it was upside down!
Reading and telling stories are great ways to foster imagination. In the "Read Aloud and Disperse the Clouds" workshop, I share storytelling tips to sharpen your skills and motivate the kids to enjoy listening and reading. Check it out!
Here are other anecdotes for you to enjoy!
My first storytelling
Who hasn't been enthralled by the mysteries and the tales of old deities?
The library's corner
Books are delicious!
How many books can one devour in a lifetime? I don't know, but my belly is still hungry!
Sharks in my shower
Tall but true tales
Can one develop a fear of water after watching a movie?
Capturing an audience
Literature is fun!
Is a ghost town's story worth telling to a group of high schoolers?
A road of stories
Papi shares his life
Are parents delivered old, tired, and grumpy in the mailbox? Were they ever young?
Here is what I am up to these days!
I am prepping for the 2024's Summer Reading Program! Adventure Begins at Your Library : La aventura comienza en tu biblioteca. Ask me about it!
- Feb 23 - Claxton Elementary - Asheville, NC
- Feb 26-28 - Weber Storytelling Festival - Ogden, Utah
- Feb 28 - Apple Seed Podcast - Provo, Utah
- March 11-22 - Storytelling Residency - Asheville, NC
- March 22 - Asheville Fringe Festival - Asheville, NC
- March 24 - Asheville Fringe Festival - Asheville, NC
- April 4-6 - Fox Cities Book Festival - Wisconsin
- May 10-11 - Paris Storytelling Festival, Kentucky